People who have been on my blog

PLEASE GO TO THIS BLOG

PLEASE GO TO THIS BLOG
PLEASE GO TO THIS BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

My dolls and their stuff

The dolls that I have are Kit, Ruthie, and Chrissa. I hope to put pictures of them on my blog soon. When they sleep Kit has Kit's bed and bedding and Ruthie and Chrissa sleep on the boxes the came in. My sister and I bought a bunk bed (not the American girl bunk bed), but it is in the basement. I have a whole bin of clothes for them. some of my favorite outfits are the following: tunic & jeans, Chrissa's snow outfit, and the 2 in 1 ballet outfit. I have two pieces of American girl furniture. Kit's bed and the American girl piano. Some things with the American girl piano. It is impossible to sit your doll on the bench and you should be careful when you open the top. If you know how to sew it is pretty easy to see bed covers for your doll.

No comments:

Post a Comment